The six NOLL All-Star games are highly anticipated events that showcase the best lacrosse players in Northern Ohio. It is a chance for proud programs, parents, and fans to see their favorite players in action and for the athletes to showcase their talents on a regional stage.
I hope this email finds you well. I would like to welcome all NOLL Classic Tournament and All-Star Weekend participants. We are thrilled to have you join us for this All-Star event.
F or the All-Star Game (ASG) players, please remember to bring your school/program pinnies.
If you are on the red team, wear your dark side out, while the blue team should wear the white side out. We look forward to all of the teams in NOLL being represented with their jerseys and players!
Each player will receive a commemorative shirt as a token of recognition for your achievement. You can collect your shirt during check-in or after your game.
🌟 BOY ALL-STARS
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
10:00-10:30 am: Check-in at the information tent
- Sign the banner
- Collect your poster
- Receive your commemorative T-shirt
- Meet your teammates and coaches
On the field, the schedule is as follows:
10:40-10:55 am: Warm-ups
10:55-11:00 am: Line up shoulder to shoulder
11:00-11:05 am: Introductions
11:05 am: Start of the game
11:30 am: Halftime
11:35 am: Start of the second half
12:00 pm: The game ends
12:00-12:15 pm: Photos with the poster
Player Nominations (non-goalie)
For girls and boys at all age levels, each club is allowed to nominate the following number of players:
- Elite Programs may nominate two players per team.
- Evolve level may nominate one player per team.
The goal is to nominate the best players from each team with the hope of selecting:
- One offensive and one defensive field player from Elite teams.
- The best field player from Evolve teams."
Goalies will be nominated by their own clubs or by other clubs and will be voted on by league coaches. The four goalies with the most votes will be selected for the all-star game, two for each team. Each goalie will play one-half of the game.
- The coaches whose teams have the highest winning percentage in each age group will be nominated.
- Six coaches will be chosen for each age group: four from the Elite division, and two from the Evolve division.
- Each all-star team will be made up of three coaches: two from the Elite division and one from the Evolve division.
- If possible, players and coaches will be aligned on the same team (however, this may not always be possible for goalies).
- Nominated coaches will be able to add players to the roster if needed, in order of Elite then Evolve, to fill positions or address shortages. This will only be allowed with approval from NOLL.
Teams will be positionally balanced with an equal number of Attack, Midfield, Defense, and Goalies per team. When possible, teammates will stay together with their nominated coach. If it is not feasible to maintain balance or keep teammates together due to an uneven number of players or positions, the NOLL will split them up only as a last resort.
All-Star Players will receive a certificate, roster, and jersey. Team and group photos will be taken and posted on our website.
Call for nominations; entry forms sent to programs
Nomination Forms are due
Goalie Nominations are sent to programs for voting
All-Star Committee will review nominations, form teams, and contact programs with their official slate of players
Player Acceptance is due. If a player can not attend (vacation, injury, etc.) Alternates are due in 24 hours
Teams announced and posted to our website and social media